From: Cal Who on
I don't understand what you are not saying but maybe implying.
If you think this is not a good idea I'd sure like to know.
If the answer to my original post is really "No" then I'd definitely would
like to know that.

What I did was the following:

In vs2010 I clicked on the solution containing my web site.

It gave me options and I picked the following:
C#/Silverlight/SilverlightApplication

Clicked OK and the resulting dialog asked:
Host the Silverlight application in a new or existing web site solution?
with my solution name in the dropdown list

I left all that selected and also the option to
add a test page

As I remember it generated a aspx page in my solution.
As it turned out I already had an aspx page so I cut and pasted the code
into it. And deleted the page it created.

Do you see a problem?

Thanks

From: Cal Who on
Could you just restate what you mean in different words? I'd can't quite
figure out if you're saying that I may run into problems or not saying that.

From: Hillbilly on
Sorry for any ambiguity Cal, I just haven't made time to learn how to embed
Silverlight into an existing ASP.NET web form. I'll get around to trying the
approach you explained.

From: Cal Who on
Thanks