From: bobmyl on
Please help me out. I have Windows XP and cannot connect to the internet.
Everything else is working Office 7 etc....

thank you, Bobbie
From: Elmo on
bobmyl wrote:
> Please help me out. I have Windows XP and cannot connect to the internet.
> Everything else is working, Office 7, etc....
>
> Thank you, Bobbie

There's got to be more to the story.. the Subject line mentions :how to
reinstall Conexant audio device" yet you ask about connecting to the
internet. Did you lose both when you inserted a wireless, or other device?

--
Joe =o)
From: Jim on
On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 05:10:01 -0700, bobmyl
<bobmyl(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Please help me out. I have Windows XP and cannot connect to the internet.
>Everything else is working Office 7 etc....
>
>thank you, Bobbie

Modem ?
From: Animenia on

Hi,
If you have no internet connection you are gonna have to either
download the drivers for the audio card from another system, put them on
some form of storage device and install it from that on the system with
the audiocard... either if you burn them to a CD or put them on a usb
stick.

If that's not an option you should have a cd shipped with the
motherboard for the audio card (If it's a built in audio card that is,
which I assume it is).

If it's a brand system, such a Dell machine there should be a
driver/utilities cd shipped with it).

/ Ani

From: B&E on
bobmyl wrote:
> Please help me out. I have Windows XP and cannot connect to the internet.
> Everything else is working Office 7 etc....
>
> thank you, Bobbie

I see above you said 'please', also sensed desperation in your post too,
but, you never posted back to those trying to assist you.. do you know
the definition of the words 'arrogance & ignorance'? (all telly stations
do, cos its simply what they do)

are you arrogant? or/and ignorant? If not, I can assume you will thank
those who helped.