From: KSKFM on
I am importing data from SharePoint list to MSACCESS. I need to strip out
html tags from the field values
From: Allen Browne on
What version?

If you are using Access 2007 or 2010, you could use the PlainText()
function, or store the data in a RichText memo field.

Otherwise you may need to use Instr() to locate the "<" and the following
">", Len() and Mid().