From: Finance Manager 10 Finance Manager on
How to reparir a custom page set to print out 11x17.

The setup errors out on both HP 3052 and Cannon laser printers.

Thanks
From: Doug Robbins - Word MVP on
Googling for that printer, I believe that it is only capable of printing in
A4 or Letter size.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Finance Manager 10" <Finance Manager 10(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:E9D3E956-658B-436C-8499-D0D4C7B30EC8(a)microsoft.com...