From: hainesk on
If you have 1-7 bullets or lines of text in one slide and you want it select
the bullet/line as your audience responses - how do you do that?
From: trip_to_tokyo on
From my earlier posting:-

PowerPoint 2007

Take the following actions:-

1. Launch PowerPoint.

2. Blank Presentation opens.

3. Home tab / Slides group / click on drop down arrow to the right of New
Slide / click on Title and Content / slide number 2 should get added to the
Presentation.

4. In slide 2 click to the right of:-

Click to add text

Add 4 bullet points calling them:-

Point 1

Point 2

Point 3

Point 4

5. Highlight all 4 bullet points / Animations tab / Animations group / click
on Custom Animation button / Custom Animation Task Pane should open on the
right hand side.

6. Click on the Add Effect . . . button / Entrance / 3. Checkerboard / now
in the Start: box change in from blank to On Click

7. Change to Slide Show tab / Start Slide Show group / click on From Current
Slide / click your left mouse button 4 times in succession and as you do the
bullet points will appear on the screen.

If my comments have helped please hit yes.

Thanks.

From: David Marcovitz on
On 4/1/10 12:47 PM, hainesk wrote:
> If you have 1-7 bullets or lines of text in one slide and you want it select
> the bullet/line as your audience responses - how do you do that?

If you want animation to appear in an order that is not pre-determined
(such as based on audience responses), you want Trigger Animations.
However, while this could be done to bring in the responses in the order
you want, they will still be in the original position. That is, with
some work you can get it so the first bullet appears then the 4th, then
the 2nd, then the 3rd, but once they are all there, they'll still be in
order: 1st, 2nd, 34d, 4th.

--David

--
David M. Marcovitz