From: Timax on
Whenever I sync my ppc between different machines it stores duplicate
contacts. How do I set it to keep the original list of contacts on my pc.

From: r_z_aret on
On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 15:40:18 -0000, "Timax" <noanswer(a)hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Whenever I sync my ppc between different machines it stores duplicate
>contacts. How do I set it to keep the original list of contacts on my pc.

One option:
On desktop when device is connected, in ActiveSync -> Options ->
Settings, choose "Replace Item on Device". This means that the device
will essentially be read-only.

Robert E. Zaret, eMVP
PenFact, Inc.
20 Park Plaza, Suite 400