From: puppetmint on
Hello access friends,
Thanks for helping.

First of all, let me tell you that i have a form named "Processos" based on a
table named "Processos Rdinis", and this table has a primary Key named
"IDdeProcesso", a fiel named "Fechado" and another field named
"IDdeCandidatura". My question is how do i get an input box to update the
record on the field named "fechado" when i'm in the form named "Processos". I
need the input box to tell me the current state of the field, and to update
it if necessary.
The first part is working, i can see the present state of the field, but i
don't know how to update it.
this is the code that i have:

Private Sub botãodecomando_Click()
Dim Strg As String, SqlStrg As String
Dim Fechado As String

Fechado = Me.Fechado
Strg = ""
Strg = InputBox("Escreva Sim para Fechar o Processo." & vbNewLine & "Escreva
Não para Manter o Processo em Aberto." & vbNewLine & vbNewLine & "O estado
actual do processo está fechado?" & vbNewLine & Fechado, "Técnico BPO -
Rdinis")

End Sub

Thank you all for your help.

From: Steve Sanford limbim53 at yahoo dot on
It looks like you have a button named "botãodecomando" on the form that you
click when you want to update the field.

Try this (modified) code:

'-------------beg code--------------
Private Sub botãodecomando_Click()
Dim Strg As String
Dim sTitle As String
Dim sPrompt As String
Dim sFechado As String

sFechado = Me.Fechado
sTitle = "Técnico BPO - Rdinis"
sPrompt = "Escreva Sim para Fechar o Processo."
sPrompt = sPrompt & vbNewLine
sPrompt = sPrompt & "Escreva Não para Manter o Processo em Aberto."
sPrompt = sPrompt & vbNewLine & vbNewLine
sPrompt = sPrompt & "O estado actual do processo está fechado?"

Strg = ""
Strg = InputBox(sPrompt, sTitle)

If Len(Strg) > 0 And Strg <> sFechado Then
Me.Fechado = Strg
End If

End Sub

HTH