From: Per Blomqvist on
Hi. I have a Hp50g, but never used it.

Used to use a hp48, way back in time. Say 10 years ago. A nifty little
thing, back then.

I dont get the hang of this calculator hp50g. So I have just stored it
away. In a black box, unknown to mortal man. It does exactly what the
hp48 does, but messing things up. As for the memory: iram, eram,
flash, sd. What is what, and where, behind that black and white old
lcd display? Cant imagine any mm apps filling needs of 2GB (SD) memory
(as smartphones today with cameras may do). The documentation is a
huge mushroom fuzz, not comprehensible. As, HELLO here is how a
keystroke looks like all the time.. 900 pages. Saw the "256 attach"
thing, among other things.. Have hard stomach. Heard that it emulate
an old saturn processor, in a Arm processor???

Another question. Are there any good calculator program for the
Symbian OS (as for the n95 phone)?

Was writing this message on another ufo machine though (acer aspire
one ssd, googles chrome), nifty nifty..

Bye
From: supergems on
On 27 Giu, 20:43, Per Blomqvist <def...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Another question. Are there any good calculator program for the
> Symbian OS (as for the n95 phone)?

-- Calc - Java Calculator for cell-phones and MIDP devices
http://midp-calc.sourceforge.net/Calc.html

* Scientific
* Statistical
* Financial
* Programmable
* Graphing
* Complex arithmetic
* Matrix/vector arithmetic
* Unit arithmetic
* RPN

-- Jasymca - Java Symbolic Calculator
http://webuser.hs-furtwangen.de/~dersch/jasymca2/indexEN.html
From: Dueño de Monte on
You should try Open Fire in your HP50g, this could show its "more than
cruhching numbers" capacity.

Daniel
From: Bart on
On Jun 27, 7:43 pm, Per Blomqvist <def...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi. I have a Hp50g, but never used it.
>
> Used to use a hp48, way back in time. Say 10 years ago. A nifty little
> thing, back then.
>
> I dont get the hang of this calculator hp50g. So I have just stored it
> away. In a black box, unknown to mortal man. It does exactly what the
> hp48 does, but messing things up. As for the memory: iram, eram,
> flash, sd. What is what, and where, behind that black and white old
> lcd display? Cant imagine any mm apps filling needs of 2GB (SD) memory
> (as smartphones today with cameras may do). The documentation is a
> huge mushroom fuzz, not comprehensible. As, HELLO here is how a
> keystroke looks like all the time.. 900 pages.  Saw the "256 attach"
> thing, among other things.. Have hard stomach. Heard that it emulate
> an old saturn processor, in a Arm processor???
>
> Another question. Are there any good calculator program for the
> Symbian OS (as for the n95 phone)?
>
> Was writing this message on another ufo machine though (acer aspire
> one ssd, googles chrome), nifty nifty..
>
> Bye

Hi,

Did you get a thin "Quick Start Guide" with your HP 50G?

If not, drop me an email and I'll send you the PDF.

Regards,
Bart

Pages: 1
Prev: AUR Manual Edition 2