From: Rene Veerman on
Hi.

I've just fixed many bugs in two free components of mine;

htmlMicroscope (63kb) is used to display very large php/js arrays and
objects in the browser,
in a collapsed but expandable view. It's loaded with features that make
browsing large
datasets fun. This 1.3.3 release fixes many of the bugs that remained.

logAndHandler (29+63=92kb) is used to catch all PHP warnings, errors and
notices in $_SESSION, and
then let them be requested by the browser after window.onload in a hide-able
pane in <body>.
It allows applications to report details in an array, which is then
displayed by htmlMicroscope.
And it also creates a XHTML javascript log, again with htmlMicroscope
integration, and also support for console.trace().

The link for the demos is somewhat unstable at the moment,
i hope to get that improved within a month.
http://mediabeez.ws/downloads is the link to the demos.

For now, it may be best to go to
http://code.google.com/p/rene7705-assorted-libraries/ and get the
sources to run on your own php server. Mysql isn't used.

I should note that this release works best with firefox.
Browser compatibility remains an issue, to be dealt with later.
Perhaps you can help, the puzzles aren't easy.
Chrome kinda works, haven't tested safari yet.

I welcome any improvements or suggestions you might have for these
components.

For the interested, here's the problems with IE compatibility;
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/iewebdevelopment/thread/74f75b92-591b-4108-84d7-7dcbbd2728f6
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/iewebdevelopment/thread/0144911a-3037-45a7-8a59-4f200aa26bb4

--
/* _\|/_ _.----._
(o o) ,'.::.--..:._
| | ::::::::`-';'`,--`-`
| Greetings from Rene AJM Veerman | ;::;'|::::,','
| <rene7705(a)gmail.com> | ,'::/ ;:::/, :.
| http://facebook.com/rene7705 | /,':/ /::;' \ ':\
| | :'.:: ,-'' . `.::\
| | \.:;':. ` :: .:
| | (;' ;;; .::' :|
| | \,:;; \ `::.\.\
| | `);' '::' `:
_.-
_.-
| My free open-source | >;._.:._.;,-=_(.-' __
`._
| web components: | ,;' _..-(((('' .,-''
`-._
`