From: Niklas R on
How to achieve
http://(www.)domain.com.br/vi/{N}.htm
redirect or rewrite to
http://web.montao.com.br/vi/{N}.htm
? I try for very long time and not right effect
From: Chris Sorenson on
Niklas R wrote:
> How to achieve
> http://(www.)domain.com.br/vi/{N}.htm
> redirect or rewrite to
> http://web.montao.com.br/vi/{N}.htm
> ? I try for very long time and not right effect

Are you trying to do it in your Apache config file with
`RewriteEngine on` ?
From: Niklas R on
On Jul 18, 11:10 pm, Chris Sorenson <cso...(a)isd.net> wrote:
> Niklas R wrote:
> > How to achieve
> > http://(www.)domain.com.br/vi/{N}.htm
> > redirect or rewrite to
> >http://web.montao.com.br/vi/{N}.htm
> > ? I try for very long time and not right effect
>
> Are you trying to do it in your Apache config file with
> `RewriteEngine on` ?
Thanks for replying and the answer is Yes. For one URI only and
dynamic ie rewriting domain.com.br/vi/{N}.htm to web.domain.com.br/vi/
{N}.htm for this URI only and all other URI unaffected. Should be easy
way I thought still struggling how then maybe you know either with
rewritecondition, rewriterule where here's a thread with more info abt
my problem if you like to look http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1533748
From: Niklas R on
Solved at stackoverflow http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3237061/how-mod-rewrite-can-add-subdomain
Thank you so much