From: io_x on

"Rod Pemberton" <do_not_have(a)nohavenot.cmm> ha scritto nel messaggio
> "io_x" <a(a)b.c.invalid> wrote in message
>>
>> "Benjamin David Lunt" <zfysz(a)frontiernet.net> ha scritto nel messaggio
>> > Hi everyone,
>> >
>> > We have started a new competition at
>> > http://www.frontiernet.net/~fys/hugi/hcompo.htm
>>
>> So in the end of the compo the 31 october
>> all code is make public. Right??
>> Is there some code written in the precedent compos?
>>

> 29 (current) http://www.frontiernet.net/~fys/hugi/hcompo.htm
> 1-26 http://www.hugi.scene.org/compo/compoold.htm
> 27 http://www.hugi.scene.org/compo/hcompo.htm

i found only one file that seems the source code of all people
in the compo game, in the above link 27 compo

> 1-26,28 http://www.frontiernet.net/~fys/hugi/compoold.htm
>

> Rod Pemberton

thanks

From: Rod Pemberton on
> "Rod Pemberton" <do_not_have(a)nohavenot.cmm> ha scritto nel messaggio
> > "io_x" <a(a)b.c.invalid> wrote in message
> >> So in the end of the compo the 31 october
> >> all code is make public. Right??
> >> Is there some code written in the precedent compos?
> >>
> i found only one file that seems the source code of all people
> in the compo game, in the above link 27 compo

The results for all the other compo's are at there too. Click the link for
the project you want on the 1-26 or 1-26,28 list. You'll see a "Download
the Sourcepack including Rules and Example Program(s)" for the selected
compo. Click it. This link will take you to scene.org. A list of "download
from" sites will be there. Then you click one of them. Your download
should start.

RP

From: Benjamin David Lunt on

"Rod Pemberton" <do_not_have(a)nohavenot.cmm> wrote in message

> I put alot of time into that Halloween one. Although the code I came up
> with was quite compact, I couldn't get the necessary data small enough.
> I'd
> try another method and I'd reduce upfront data, but then I needed more
> data
> later on.
>
> That's odd. It's "listed" as "???" on frontier.net older compo's page but
> not there... It goes from 26 to 28 at the bottom of the page. But, it's
> here as "The Resurrection!" (#27):
>
> http://www.hugi.scene.org/compo/hcompo.htm
>
> It seems the older compo's page there only goes to 26... Well, at least
> will complete your older compo's page.

Hi Rod,

Sorry. I have forgotten. Then I saw a post in comp.lang.forth that
you had that pointed to the other hcompoold.htm and it didn't have it
either.

I have now updated the page.
http://www.frontiernet.net/~fys/hugi/compoold.htm

Sorry about that,