From: Norm1957 on
I set up the Out of Office Assistant when I went away and now when I try to
disable it I get the error message:

The command is not available. See the program documentation about how to use
this extension.

I have no idea what to do now
From: Gordon on

"Norm1957" <Norm1957(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I set up the Out of Office Assistant when I went away and now when I try
> disable it I get the error message:
>
> The command is not available. See the program documentation about how to
> use
> this extension.
>
> I have no idea what to do now

You can only use the Out of Office function when connected direct to
Exchange Server AFAIK. Are you connected to Exchange Server?