From: polar on
i want know!

mailadresvoorspa wrote:

Windows Mobile 5 camera preview (Directshow)
18-Mar-07

First of all I'm relative new to C++ programming and the Directshow
framework.

I'm trying to get a simple preview from the internal camera on my
Windows Mobile 5 smartphone. I found some information on the MSDN for
doing this: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms940080.aspx .
The problem is I can't get it to work.

I created a new project and followed all the steps mentioned in the
artice. The only thing I get is, a lot of, build errors. Somebody got
some more articles, code snippets or other resources for previewing
the camera in a simple window without using the managed API?

Thanks in advance

On Sunday, March 18, 2007 6:38 PM
mailadresvoorspa wrote:

Windows Mobile 5 camera preview (Directshow)
First of all I'm relative new to C++ programming and the Directshow
framework.

I'm trying to get a simple preview from the internal camera on my
Windows Mobile 5 smartphone. I found some information on the MSDN for
doing this: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms940080.aspx .
The problem is I can't get it to work.

I created a new project and followed all the steps mentioned in the
artice. The only thing I get is, a lot of, build errors. Somebody got
some more articles, code snippets or other resources for previewing
the camera in a simple window without using the managed API?

Thanks in advance

BizTalk: Writing and using a custom referenced functoid.
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/f843db77-a775-415e-bd08-71c2b1127e40/biztalk-writing-and-usin.aspx