From: bryan212 on
i've setuup my home network. one desktop running xp with printer and one
laptop with vista using wireless. the printer is not wireless. when i try to
enable the printer from the laptop i get a access denied message. what am i
doing wrong?
From: jch on
Did your printer come with a setup CD? Use it on each computer to load
drivers and "discover" your printer.

From: Jack [MVP-Networking] on
Hi
Firewall instructions.
Vista File and Printer Sharing-
Windows XP File Sharing -
Printer Sharing
XP -http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/expert/honeycutt_july2.mspx
Windows Native Firewall setting for Sharing
XP -http://support.microsoft.com/kb/875357
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/922120
When done hard reboot all network computers and the Router.
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).