From: jones on
Looking at the iNote Notetaker - looks interesting.

Anyone here have one, and if so, what do you think?

Thank you for any help given
Katherine

From: jones on
I would use it for jotting down notes. I always have bits of paper and notes
all over the desk. Thought this might be a way of not losing the notes. And
I attend meetings too, so it may help that way.

Under $100 not bad I thought.

Katherine

From: Mike Rofone on
jones wrote...

> I would use it for jotting down notes. I always have bits of paper and notes
> all over the desk. Thought this might be a way of not losing the notes. And
> I attend meetings too, so it may help that way.
>
> Under $100 not bad I thought.

Aren't there widgets that do this? I thought that I saw one recently that
mimicked Post-It Notes.

From: jones on
Need it for taking with me as I write notes at meetings etc and come back
home, plug in the USB and the notes go straight on computer, without my
having to key everything in again.

Katherine