From: Space Wombat #3 on

Hello All

After the sadness of my iMac death, I am cheering myself by getting a
iPod touch for my (many years) birthday.

This will be the third iPod for me (mini 2gb, nano 8gb)

I have a quick question - can you suggest a good site for reviews of
games and apps etc?
Altenatively, any nominations for "must have" apps/games?..........

Ta
(quite excited, and its three weeks to go)

From: Jim on
On 2010-08-10, Space Wombat #3 <rob_murfin(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello All
>
> After the sadness of my iMac death, I am cheering myself by getting a
> iPod touch for my (many years) birthday.
>
> This will be the third iPod for me (mini 2gb, nano 8gb)
>
> I have a quick question - can you suggest a good site for reviews of
> games and apps etc?
> Altenatively, any nominations for "must have" apps/games?..........
>
> Ta
> (quite excited, and its three weeks to go)

Game: Angry Birds.

Jim
--
Twitter:@GreyAreaUK

"If you have enough book space, I don't want to talk to you."
Terry Pratchett
From: Mark on
On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 12:53:21 +0100, Jim wrote
(in article <slrni62fdh.2fec.jim(a)wotan.magrathea.local>):

> On 2010-08-10, Space Wombat #3 <rob_murfin(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hello All
>>
>> After the sadness of my iMac death, I am cheering myself by getting a
>> iPod touch for my (many years) birthday.
>>
>> This will be the third iPod for me (mini 2gb, nano 8gb)
>>
>> I have a quick question - can you suggest a good site for reviews of
>> games and apps etc?
>> Altenatively, any nominations for "must have" apps/games?..........
>>
>> Ta
>> (quite excited, and its three weeks to go)
>>

> Game: Angry Birds.
>
> Jim

And Fieldrunners.

Mark

From: Jim on
On 2010-08-10, Mark <captain.black(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>> Game: Angry Birds.
>>
>> Jim
>>
> And Fieldrunners.
>
> Mark

I hear good things about 'Plants vs. Zombies', but I've never played it
myself.

Jim

From: Woody on
Jim <jim(a)magrathea.plus.com> wrote:
> On 2010-08-10, Mark <captain.black(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Game: Angry Birds.
>>>
>>> Jim
>>>
>> And Fieldrunners.
>>
>> Mark
>
> I hear good things about 'Plants vs. Zombies', but I've never played
> it
> myself.

It's fantastic. Why haven't you played it yourself, what's wrong with
you?

--
Woody
 |  Next  |  Last