From: TaliesinSoft on
The three iWork applications, Pages, Numbers, and Keylnote each have an
"Open Recent" menu from which you can select one of the more recent
projects worked upon. The oddity is that this works in all of my user
accounts and my administrator account with the exception of one user
account. In that account the selection list is always empty. The grump
is that this is the account I'm most likely to use one of the iWork
applications in. So the question is, what do I need to do to get the
'Open Recent" option to work in this account?

My thanks in advance for helpful suggestions.

--
James Leo Ryan -- Austin, Texas -- <taliesinsoft(a)me.com>

From: Wes Groleau on
On 06-14-2010 00:40, TaliesinSoft wrote:
> The three iWork applications, Pages, Numbers, and Keylnote each have an
> "Open Recent" menu from which you can select one of the more recent
> projects worked upon. The oddity is that this works in all of my user
> accounts and my administrator account with the exception of one user
> account. In that account the selection list is always empty. The grump
> is that this is the account I'm most likely to use one of the iWork
> applications in. So the question is, what do I need to do to get the
> 'Open Recent" option to work in this account?

There is a preference setting for how many items to put in the list.

--
Wes Groleau

World's Strangest Laws
http://Ideas.Lang-Learn.us/russell?itemid=1478
From: TaliesinSoft on
On 2010-06-14 00:11:08 -0500, Wes Groleau said:

> On 06-14-2010 00:40, TaliesinSoft wrote:
>> The three iWork applications, Pages, Numbers, and Keylnote each have an
>> "Open Recent" menu from which you can select one of the more recent
>> projects worked upon. The oddity is that this works in all of my user
>> accounts and my administrator account with the exception of one user
>> account. In that account the selection list is always empty. The grump
>> is that this is the account I'm most likely to use one of the iWork
>> applications in. So the question is, what do I need to do to get the
>> 'Open Recent" option to work in this account?
>
> There is a preference setting for how many items to put in the list.

And just where do I find this preference setting?

--
James Leo Ryan -- Austin, Texas -- <taliesinsoft(a)me.com>

From: TaliesinSoft on
On 2010-06-14 00:11:08 -0500, Wes Groleau said:

> On 06-14-2010 00:40, TaliesinSoft wrote:
>> The three iWork applications, Pages, Numbers, and Keylnote each have an
>> "Open Recent" menu from which you can select one of the more recent
>> projects worked upon. The oddity is that this works in all of my user
>> accounts and my administrator account with the exception of one user
>> account. In that account the selection list is always empty. The grump
>> is that this is the account I'm most likely to use one of the iWork
>> applications in. So the question is, what do I need to do to get the
>> 'Open Recent" option to work in this account?
>
> There is a preference setting for how many items to put in the list.

And where is the preference setting? I'm unable to find it.

--
James Leo Ryan -- Austin, Texas -- <taliesinsoft(a)me.com>

From: nospam on
In article <87lu1lFl0mU1(a)mid.individual.net>, TaliesinSoft
<taliesinsoft(a)me.com> wrote:

> > There is a preference setting for how many items to put in the list.
>
> And where is the preference setting? I'm unable to find it.

system preferences/appearance