From: TheOne on
I found my app is leaking handle by comparing
handle lists from two different times.

In the procexp dump,I found 6 sets of following handles
increased in about 2 hours.

File \Device\Afd\Endpoint
File \Device\Tcp
File \Device\Tcp
Token NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM:3e7

I googled and read that \device\afd\endpoint and \device\tcp
is releated to unclosed socket. Is it always so? Couldn't there
be any other reason for this leak?

What's "NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM:3e7" thing? Does it suggest there
are other leaks or is it related to the Afd-Tcp pair?

TIA

--
DwYoon
From: Domi on
TheOne wrote:
> I found my app is leaking handle by comparing
> handle lists from two different times.
>
> In the procexp dump,I found 6 sets of following handles
> increased in about 2 hours.

Can't you use tools like BoundsChecker to find memory leaks ?