From: jbethb on
does anyone have an idea why my ie8 keeps freezing up? thoughts I have is
maybe memory card isnt big enough or could it be my processor is getting too
hot. someone help cause this is really getting to me
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Begin a new thread here for assistance:
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/InternetExplorer/threads

State your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; WinXP 64-bit SP2; Vista
SP1; Vista 64-bit SP2; Win7; Win7 64-bit) as well as your current IE version
in your first post.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)