From: holler on
I have a user that sometimes get e-mails that does display images that are
sent to him. They are .jpg files and sometimes they appear but most often the
have a red x in a box in the upper left corner of the image box. I tried
associating .jpg file with the picture and fax viewer but that didn't seem to
help. He said he recently installed a full Adobe package but wasn't sure if
that was when it started to happen.
--
holler
From: Orland, Kathleen on
It could simply be that the Outlook cache is full. Try this:

http://www.slipstick.com/problems/redx.asp