From: John on
I just reinstall computer XP and office 2003

I managed to recieve inbox after setting up hotmail account and connector,
how can I import my sent messages from hotmail
I can see sent in web hotmail, but I want them in outlook

I did save old hotmail store I think it was an .ost file

outlook will only let me import a pst file

I did a google search nothing came up

From: Brian Tillman on

John;118476 Wrote:
> I just reinstall computer XP and office 2003
>
> I managed to recieve inbox after setting up hotmail account and
> connector,
> how can I import my sent messages from hotmail
> I can see sent in web hotmail, but I want them in outlook
>
> I did save old hotmail store I think it was an .ost file
>
> outlook will only let me import a pst file
>
> I did a google search nothing came up

Please don't multipost.

--
Brian Tillman