From: Pappa Pump Pappa on
I am trying to import all my information from Outlook 2007 from my old
computer to my new one and cant figure out how. Anyone know how?
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Pappa Pump" <Pappa Pump(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I am trying to import all my information from Outlook 2007 from my old
> computer to my new one and cant figure out how. Anyone know how?

Import is never the correct way to move data from one Outlook instance to
another. See this:
http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/backupandrestore.htm
http://www.slipstick.com/config/move_outlook.asp
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Pappa Pump on
Hey Thanks Brian,

While waiting for a response I think I got it figured out. Thanks for your
help man!