From: joy_d on
hi i'm searching the topics, found some related to my problem but none
of them helped me.
i installed the last connectivity kit in windows and the last rom
upgrade in my hp49g+ but after this i can't connect to my calculator.
the rom upgrade went ok, but after that i tried to transfer the new eq
lib but i couldn't connect, as i said...
i can capture screens, though.

please, someone help me! i need my hp transfering files this friday...

thanks for your attention!

From: darnzen on
On Feb 20, 10:16 pm, "joy_d" <jdi...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> hi i'm searching the topics, found some related to my problem but none
> of them helped me.
> i installed the last connectivity kit in windows and the last rom
> upgrade in my hp49g+ but after this i can't connect to my calculator.
> the rom upgrade went ok, but after that i tried to transfer the new eq
> lib but i couldn't connect, as i said...
> i can capture screens, though.
>
> please, someone help me! i need my hp transfering files this friday...
>
> thanks for your attention!

Make sure you are using version 2.3 build 2438 on the connectivity
kit. I was having the same problem you described until I found the
latest version and installed the HP drivers that came with it (think
it does this automatically). I'm pretty sure the problem was the USB
drivers.

From: jdimas on
On 21 fev, 01:23, "darnzen" <Darn...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 20, 10:16 pm, "joy_d" <jdi...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > hi i'm searching the topics, found some related to my problem but none
> > of them helped me.
> > i installed the last connectivity kit in windows and the last rom
> > upgrade in my hp49g+ but after this i can't connect to my calculator.
> > the rom upgrade went ok, but after that i tried to transfer the new eq
> > lib but i couldn't connect, as i said...
> > i can capture screens, though.
>
> > please, someone help me! i need my hp transfering files this friday...
>
> > thanks for your attention!
>
> Make sure you are using version 2.3 build 2438 on the connectivity
> kit. I was having the same problem you described until I found the
> latest version and installed the HP drivers that came with it (think
> it does this automatically). I'm pretty sure the problem was the USB
> drivers.

the version is 2.3 build 2439. should i downgrade the connectivity kit
so it can work?
i tried reinstalling the kit and reinitializing the computer but it
was useless...
thanks

From: jdimas on
On 21 fev, 01:37, "jdimas" <jdi...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On 21 fev, 01:23, "darnzen" <Darn...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Feb 20, 10:16 pm, "joy_d" <jdi...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > hi i'm searching the topics, found some related to my problem but none
> > > of them helped me.
> > > i installed the last connectivity kit in windows and the last rom
> > > upgrade in my hp49g+ but after this i can't connect to my calculator.
> > > the rom upgrade went ok, but after that i tried to transfer the new eq
> > > lib but i couldn't connect, as i said...
> > > i can capture screens, though.
>
> > > please, someone help me! i need my hp transfering files this friday...
>
> > > thanks for your attention!
>
> > Make sure you are using version 2.3 build 2438 on the connectivity
> > kit. I was having the same problem you described until I found the
> > latest version and installed the HP drivers that came with it (think
> > it does this automatically). I'm pretty sure the problem was the USB
> > drivers.
>
> the version is 2.3 build 2439. should i downgrade the connectivity kit
> so it can work?
> i tried reinstalling the kit and reinitializing the computer but it
> was useless...
> thanks

i downgraded the connectivity with no result...
still waiting for help!
thanks!!!

From: TW on
> i downgraded the connectivity with no result...
> still waiting for help!
> thanks!!!

If you can capture screens, your driver and connectivity kit are
working fine. To transfer files, make sure your flags 33 is clear so
it says "transfer via wire". Also make sure that flag 78 is clear or
you will be set on SERIAL mode not USB. Then run the Xmodem server by
pressing right shift-right arrow and it should work.

TW

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: HPGCC problems