From: porterhouse on
my inbox shows new messages but there isnt any there? Oulook 2003
From: Orland, Kathleen on
Are you filtering your view to show only certain messages? Click on View >
Current View. Messages is what should be checked.

Alternatively, are you arranging your mail by user or attachment or another
method? That might not show you new mail.

--

Kathleen Orland
Please support me in my efforts: SPCA Friends for Life 2010 Walk-A-Thon

From: wandong on
Is your pst file too big? Or there're something wrong with it.You can try to fix your pst file.A third part repair tool called Advanced Outlook Repair may be helpful.You can download a free demo version at http://www.datanumen.com/aor/aor.exe . I think it is a useful repair tool for you. It is easy to recover your PST file by using its wizard. It is a powerful tool to recover messages, folders and other objects from corrupt or damaged Microsoft Outlook PST files.

Detailed information about Advanced Outlook Repair can be found at http://www.datanumen.com/aor/

Wangdong
.
Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com