From: LJ on
Not even our computer tech can figure out why my inbox messages are deleted
completely from outlook after 3 days. Nothing was changed it just started
happening a few weeks ago. They are not archived they just disappear. Can
anyone tell me how to fix this problem?
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"LJ" <LJ(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Not even our computer tech can figure out why my inbox messages are deleted
> completely from outlook after 3 days. Nothing was changed it just started
> happening a few weeks ago. They are not archived they just disappear. Can
> anyone tell me how to fix this problem?

What type of account? What version of Outlook? Do you sync with a handheld
device? If you start Outlook with the /safe command switch does it still
happen?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]