From: gedoll on
Dear all,
Recently I was confused on indirect read permission of roles. I found it
didn'k work, no read permission message still occurred.
For example, I want to set permission on "Post Receipt", it will need
permission to read tabledata "Currency", so I set read indirect permission on
it. But when posting, no read permission to "Currency" still occurred.
What's wrong?

--
gedoll
From: itpro.va on
Hi gedoll

did you add the Currency table with the desired access rights to the
permissions property of the "Post Receipt" object?

From: gedoll on
Hi itpro.va,
I didn't modify any object. I want to control permission by Role.
Tabledata Currency with indirect read permission was added in role
"P&P-Q/O/I/R/C, POST", but it didn't work.

--
gedoll

From: itpro.va on
Hi gedoll,

> Hi itpro.va,
> I didn't modify any object. I want to control permission by Role.
> Tabledata Currency with indirect read permission was added in role
> "P&P-Q/O/I/R/C, POST", but it didn't work.

> "itpro.va" wrote:
>> did you add the Currency table with the desired access rights to the
>> permissions property of the "Post Receipt" object?

yes, I understud that. But indirect permissions only work in interaction
with the Permissions property.
This may help:
http://www.mibuso.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=41437&hilit=indirect+permissions

See also C/SIDE Reference Guide on Permissions Property

Greets
Stefan