From: Charles on
Hi,

Once again I need help. I have an Input Box that I would like to set a
portion of the prompt font to bold.
I've searched the forums and could not find an answer.
This is the code for the Input Box that I'm using

InputBox("Enter Allocation For : " & .lstProddescp.List(i) & vbCrLf &
"Current Qty is : " & MyQty)

You will note "MyQty" this is what I want to make bold. It is a
numeric value.
In my limited knowledge I tried to format "MyQty" to bold, but only to
fail.
Any help would be appreciated.

From: Rick Rothstein on
You cannot do that with a standard InputBox (nor a MessageBox for that
matter); however, you could create your own "input box" using a UserForm
which would give you more control over what is displayed.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

From: CharlesH on

Rick Rothstein;704374 Wrote:

You cannot do that with a standard InputBox (nor a MessageBox for that
> matter); however, you could create your own "input box" using a
UserForm
> which would give you more control over what is displayed.
>
> --
> Rick (MVP - Excel)
>

> "Charles" <harm.charles(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> >
> > Once again I need help. I have an Input Box that I would like to set
> > portion of the prompt font to bold.
> > I've searched the forums and could not find an answer.
> > This is the code for the Input Box that I'm using
> >
> > InputBox("Enter Allocation For : " & .lstProddescp.List(i) & vbCrLf
&
> > "Current Qty is : " & MyQty)
> >
> > You will note "MyQty" this is what I want to make bold. It is a
> > numeric value.
> > In my limited knowledge I tried to format "MyQty" to bold, but only
> > fail.
> > Any help would be appreciated.

Rick,

Thanks for your reply. What you suggested was the direction I going
towards.

--
CharlesH
CharlesH's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?u=1354