From: Keithlo on
I am successfully using Ron de Bruin's Create and mail PDF files with Excel
2007. Here is the relevant snippet from his function:

Myvar.ExportAsFixedFormat _
Type:=xlTypePDF, _
FileName:=Fname, _
Quality:=xlQualityMinimum, _
IncludeDocProperties:=True, _
IgnorePrintAreas:=False, _
OpenAfterPublish:=OpenPDFAfterPublish

My questions is, where can I learn more of the above settings?
Specifically, I would like to set the paper size to Legal. It's defaulting
to Letter. But I would also like to know where I can learn all the
parameters I can set this way for future reference.

Thanks!

Keith
From: Ron de Bruin on
Hi Keith

This are all the settings as far as I know and what you can find in the Help.
The product is not perfect yet

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

From: Felipe Dex Felipe on
Keith,

in a funny way, I'm trying to create a PDF in letter, but mine's defaulting
to A4. I'm wondering if it is a setting of the system.

Hope this's some clue. I'll keep trying to change.

Best,

Pages: 1
Prev: input box prompt
Next: Macro Order Rank