From: Donald Dudar on
I am tryinig to create a popup or other type of information sheet for users
to read instructions on how to use a print macro I have created in a
worksheet. I would like to have this appear as soon as the worksheet opens,
so all users can have the information.

I seem to recall there is a way to creat this funcitonality.

I appreciate any assistance anyone can offer.

Thanks

Don
From: Don Guillett on
Look in the SHEET module for sheet activate

msgbox "do this"

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

From: FSt1 on
hi
create a form and use lable controls to type your instructions.
then use the workbook open event to show the form on file open.
Private Sub Workbook_Open() 'goes in this workbook module
Load userform1
userform1.Show 0
End Sub
the 0 (zero) at the end of line userform1.show 0 displays the form as
modeless meaning that the user can leave the form open but still do work on
the sheet.
you could put a close button on the form.
Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Unload Me
End Sub

or use the form close "X" at the upper left of the form.
see this site on how to set up a userform.
http://contextures.com/xlUserForm01.html

regards
FSt1