From: scottmcm on
when I insert a new row in my worksheet, I noticed it does not update the
formulas for any row below that line that reference another sheet in my
spreadsheet. For example, if my formula references 'sheet2'!I14 and I insert
a row above that formula it does not change the formula to 'sheet2'!I15. Is
there a way to have it where it does update the formula properly just like it
would do if I referenced a cell on the current sheet I was working on?
From: Luke M on
Why would the formula need to change? You're moving the output destination,
not the input location.

--
Best Regards,

Luke M