From: Hoot on
when installing office enterprise 2007 on my laptop with Windows Vista,
during install it requests i browse to the location for
groove.en-us/groove.en-us/GrooveRL.cab. I found the file folders for
groove.en-us/groove-en-us on the install disc and I found the cabinet for
GrooveRL.cab but I continue to receive the msg invalid location. Install
fails any help? Thanks.
From: Susan Ramlet on
You might try cleaning your CD. Otherwise, try copying the contents to your
hard drive and installing from there.

--
Please reply to the newsgroup. I cannot respond to private requests for
help. Besides, then the community doesn't benefit from your question!