From: Brad Pears on
I want to install the win2K exchange management tools from our win2k SBS
cd's onto our win3K server - which is also a backup domain controller.

Are there any caveats I should be aware of before going ahead with this? I
have heard the win2k support tools need to be installed first, but for XP
(if you were to install the exchange management tools there) there is a
registry hack that you can install that get's by the need to have the win2K
support tools installed.

Is there anything like that to watch out for when installing on server
2003??

Thanks, Brad

From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
Win3K won't be out for about 990 years.

I don't know of any problems installing Exchange 2000 Management Tools on a
Windows 2003 box. Try it and see. I seriously doubt you'd break anything.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..