From: mightysoft on
when i use windows live securiy scan it tells me i have some invalid registry
entries and to make things run better i should clear them but it cannot clear
4 of them, i have tried several times to clear them but failed, how can i
else can i clear them.
thanks
--
JR
From: umwhat on
Run the DiskCheck Tool Utility whatsit that runs during bootup. That may
help. Also Windows Live One Care free online scan will remove invalid
entries. Also I recently found that installing the free Klite Codec pack does
some sort of check for invalid media entries(media entries is a guess) and
asks if you want to remove them.

--
....scribble scribble scribble...

"mightysoft" wrote:

> when i use windows live securiy scan it tells me i have some invalid registry
> entries and to make things run better i should clear them but it cannot clear
> 4 of them, i have tried several times to clear them but failed, how can i
> else can i clear them.
> thanks
> --
> JR