From: Ken Williams on
kernel: ipt_connlimit: Oops: invalid ct state

anyone know what this means? is it bad?

kernel 2.4.33
iptables 1.3.6
kenw232(a)yahoo.com
From: Aragorn on
On Saturday 11 November 2006 21:06, Ken Williams stood up and addressed the
masses in /comp.os.linux.misc/ as follows...:

> kernel: ipt_connlimit: Oops: invalid ct state
>
> anyone know what this means?

It's related to the the IP packet conntracking driver in the kernel, but I'm
not a networking expert.

> is it bad?

Probaby not. Most likely just a bug. You may want to upgrade to a more
recent kernel, though. ;-)

--
With kind regards,

*Aragorn*
(registered GNU/Linux user #223157)
From: John-Paul Stewart on
Aragorn wrote:

> On Saturday 11 November 2006 21:06, Ken Williams stood up and addressed the
> masses in /comp.os.linux.misc/ as follows...:
>
>> kernel: ipt_connlimit: Oops: invalid ct state
>>
>> anyone know what this means?
>
> It's related to the the IP packet conntracking driver in the kernel, but I'm
> not a networking expert.

To find those networking experts, I'd suggest that the OP seek advice in
comp.os.linux.networking instead of this group.