From: Alan on
I have this to open a report up

Public Sub Report_Open(Cancel As Integer)

is there a way i can change this so it open a query table instead ??

From: Beetle on
???????

Your question, at least as posted, doesn't really make sense.

This line;

Public Sub Report_Open(Cancel As Integer)

is the beginning line of the Report_Open event. This event does not
"open" the report. It is merely a procedure where you *could* put
some code to make something specific happen when the report opens
(the report would actually be opened by some other method).

However, you seem to be saying that you don't want to open a
report, but rather a table or query (I think?).

You'll need to post some more details for anyone to be able
to help you.

--
_________

Sean Bailey

From: Tony Toews [MVP] on
Alan <Alan(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I have this to open a report up
>
>Public Sub Report_Open(Cancel As Integer)
>
>is there a way i can change this so it open a query table instead ??

What is your over all objective? What is the problem you are working
on?

Tony

--
Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP