From: naga on
hi all
i as per my knowlege i knew abut input and put statements and
functions
i would like to know is there any put and input options ??????????

thanks in advance
From: SAS_learner on
Hello Naga ,

I am not sure what kind of options you are talking about, May be you are
referring to 3 option available to Put and Input ex: while using Put
statement in Ver 8 we used to say Trim(left(Put(test,8.) )) , I have seen
Toby doing something like

Trim(Put(Test 8. -l) 3rd option inside the Put function , Apart from that I
do not know much. There are Putn , Putc (I am not sure the use of them) .
But good luck in your search

thanks
SL

From: Lou on
Go to http://support.sas.com/documentation/onlinedoc/91pdf/index.html click
on the link you need for your release. Navigate to the appropriate entry.

Just about **any** question on syntax has an answer there. Substantially
identical information is in the online help for your SAS session (assuming
that HELP has been installed on your machine).

As statements and functions, PUT and INPUT don't have options, they have
arguments.