From: Henrik Kretzschmar on
David Miller schrieb:
> From: Henrik Kretzschmar <henne(a)nachtwindheim.de>
> Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 01:59:07 +0100
>

>> I've seen that you put the patches on the net-tree. Thats fine. In
>> the author field my real name "Henrik Kretzschmar" was replaced by
>> "Henne" somehow. That's not a problem for me, but I just wanted to
>> have you noticed about that
>>

> That's what the From: fields were in your patch postings are
> recorded by patchwork.kernel.org

Strange! When you click at the "show" link on
https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/88203/
you'll see, that the my name is right in the From: field.
But on the whole site I'm reffered as "Henne".

And I quiet can't figure out if I like that patchwork give me animal
names. :)

From: David Miller on
From: Henrik Kretzschmar <henne(a)nachtwindheim.de>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 14:56:33 +0100

> And I quiet can't figure out if I like that patchwork give me animal
> names. :)

When you submit future patches, I'll make sure this doesn't happen
again.