From: "Harold Fuchs" on

"Mike Scott" <mike(a)scottsonline.org.uk> wrote in message
> Barbara Duprey wrote:
>> By the way, please respond only to the list (discuss(a)openoffice.org), so
>> others can help as needed.
>>

> Unless you cc'd the OP, they won't see any of this anyway.... yet another
> unsubscribed user. (I don't think they've used gmane.)
>
> --
> Mike Scott

I'm pretty sure you can filter messages sent via gmane by looking for a

BTW, this is being sent via gmane.

--
Harold Fuchs
London, England

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org

From: David Evans on
There are about 10% of men who are colour blind to some extent so I
am wondering if this is the problem here ? Perhaps the dark grey
referred to is actually green or yellow ??

From: Larry Gusaas on
On 2010/07/06 11:18 AM Mike Scott wrote:
> Barbara Duprey wrote:
>> Mike Scott wrote:
>>>>

>>> Unless you cc'd the OP, they won't see any of this anyway.... yet
>>> another unsubscribed user. (I don't think they've used gmane.)
>>>

>> I did copy the OP (as another To:). When I respond to an unsubscribed
>> user, as in this case, I generally include a statement at the top that
>
> That's good, except others can't see that you've done this!

Yes they can. Read the bloody headers before you make such a ridiculous
statement. Here is a copy of the headers from her message:

Subject: Re: it's really hard to read the menu headers - please fix
that
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 18:16:15 -0500
From: Barbara Duprey <Barb(a)onr.com>
To: discuss(a)openoffice.org, catfan.mn(a)netzero.net

She replied to the original poster as is obvious to anyone who looked at
the headers.

--

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org