From: John W Kennedy on
On Jul 5, 2010, at 11:23 AM, catfan.mn(a)netzero.net wrote:
> It is really hard to see/read the BLACK text on the DARK GREY background menu headers! Please use some contrasting color combo instead!

Unless you give some kind of clue about what you're running on, this is meaningless. About all I can say is that it doesn't look that way on my Apple running Snow Leopard.

--
John W Kennedy
"The blind rulers of Logres

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org

From: Michael Adams on
On Tuesday 06 July 2010 11:16, Barbara Duprey wrote:
> catfan.mn(a)netzero.net wrote:
> > Monday, July 5th 2010
> >
> > Good Morning!
> >
> > It is really hard to see/read the BLACK text on the DARK GREY background
> > menu headers! Please use some contrasting color combo instead! Thank you!

I wonder if the OP is talking about the program or the Website or some other
website selling OO.o.

Quite frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

I sometimes get a little jaded by those that do not adequately explain their
issue.

--
Michael

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org