From: Ray Liis on
Is there a program to join mp4 files with? I have done several searches on
the internet but have come up empty handed. If there a program, please post
the reply here or if you like to send me an email remove the obvious from my
email address.

Thank you in advance.

Novice at the movies

"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have
of it."
Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826); 3rd president of US

From: Kittie Spit on
There are several freeware apps that can do this. I'd recommend getting
TMPGEnc [X-days shareware, then turns into freeware MPEG-1 only joiner.

Another decent one is CombiMovie, though it seems to choke on really
big files, like 400meg.

Too, have a look at VirtualDUB [avi join only], but you can join MPEG
with VirtualDUB-Mod & MPEG.

Another good freeware joiner is NanDub.

For help with any of the above, download links, and some excellent
tutorials on use, go to www.videohelp.com and have a look around.

Pages: 1
Prev: Camel's MPG Joiner on XP?
Next: .MDF format files