From: "Andrea Bakker" on
I installed html_quickform_jscalendar from pear.11abacus.com.

It worked beautifully as a date picker but when I came to uploading it to the server, the hosting company was unable to install it on the shared server. Which is very disappointing as it took me a while to find a nice datepicker.

Is there something else like this that I could use for a datepicker that works with quickform?

Thanks.
Andi
From: Mark Steudel on
Two thoughts:

1. If you are in a pickle with your hosting provider you can always
copy your PEAR directory up to your server and include it in your path
(i'm sure there's a better way to do this, but it's worked for me in
the past)

2. Jquery has some nice date pickers I'm sure you could adapt the two
to work together.

MS

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 10:48 AM, Andrea Bakker <abakker(a)telkomsa.net> wrote:
> I installed html_quickform_jscalendar from pear.11abacus.com.
>
> It worked beautifully as a date picker but when I came to uploading it to the server, the hosting company was unable to install it on the shared server.   Which is very disappointing as it took me a while to find a nice datepicker.
>
> Is there something else like this that I could use for a datepicker that works with quickform?
>
> Thanks.
> Andi

Mark Steudel
P: 206.375.7244