From: Omkar on
please help me . i want to get the matlab code for kalman filter
design for parameter estimation of induction motor.please someone
help me. Very urgent.Also about H-infinity filter.
From: karimulla on
Omkar wrote:

> please help me . i want to get the matlab code for kalman filter
> design for parameter estimation of induction motor.please someone
> help me. Very urgent.Also about H-infinity filter.
hi
iam karimulla. iam also doing the project on "parameter estimation
and speed control of induction motor".Actually iam also searching for
that code. If u got it plz send it to me also.plz dont forget, it is
urgent
bye
From: JohnCreighton_ on

Omkar wrote:
> please help me . i want to get the matlab code for kalman filter
> design for parameter estimation of induction motor.please someone
> help me. Very urgent.Also about H-infinity filter.

Oh weird. I'm doing that for my masters thesis now. I'll sell you
the solution lol. I can identify discontinues parameters as well.

From: anoop padmarajan on
JohnCreighton_ wrote:

> Omkar wrote:
>> please help me . i want to get the matlab code for kalman
filter
>> design for parameter estimation of induction motor.please
someone
>> help me. Very urgent.Also about H-infinity filter.
>
> Oh weird. I'm doing that for my masters thesis now. I'll sell you
> the solution lol. I can identify discontinues parameters as well.
>
> hey john me too need the code.i'm doin my final sem project on it.n
i've to submit in 1month .jus help me on it buddy
From: JohnCreighton_ on

anoop padmarajan wrote:
> JohnCreighton_ wrote:
> >

> > Omkar wrote:
> >> please help me . i want to get the matlab code for kalman
> filter
> >> design for parameter estimation of induction motor.please
> someone
> >> help me. Very urgent.Also about H-infinity filter.
> >
> > Oh weird. I'm doing that for my masters thesis now. I'll sell you
> > the solution lol. I can identify discontinues parameters as well.
> >
> > hey john me too need the code.i'm doin my final sem project on it.n
> i've to submit in 1month .jus help me on it buddy

In my thesis I use pottor's algorithm for a square root version of
the Kalman filter. I map the covariance similar to how Bermin maps the
information matrix in one of his books except I derive a covariance
version by taking the inverse using partitioned matrices (note, I am
not claiming my covariance mapping is original). Anyway, I am not
about to give away my thesis. You will be able to read it when I am
done. However, the regular Kalman filter equations are quite basic and
should be easy to implement on MATLAB. If you have trouble finding them
I can post them. In some case these equations are not stable for
nonlinear systems especially when the covariance matrix is nearly
singular. That probably doesn't apply though to the people who posted
so far.

Pages: 1
Prev: System Identification Toolbox
Next: The fix