From: Rockitman on
I am having a problem getting this update installed.

Have a 2003 Server Enterprise edition sp2.

This guy became available a couple of weeks ago I believe. When it installs
it prompts me for a location by saying this:

Microsoft Report Viewer Redistributable 2005
The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is
unavailable. Click OK or enter an alternative path to the folder containing
the installation package ReportViewer.msi.

So I do a search for this file and it is located in
C:\Windows\microsoft.net\framework\v2.0.50727\Microsoft Report Viewer
Redistributable\

So I enter that path and get an error message saying that it is not a valid
installation package for the product.

So what do I do now?