From: Tony A. on
Hi Doron,

The Signtool indicated a sucessful signing, but your question led me to try
disabling checking at boot time and everything worked.

I Guess I didn't understand the validation process (at boot time) well
enough! I'm in the process of obtaining a trusted certificate that I will use
to sign our driver with!

Thanks for your assistance!

-Tony A.