From: RossettoeCioccolato on
Could someone please point me to a link decribing kernel mode cryptographic
services on Windows 7? Basically all I need to do is create a sha1 hash of
some data. I am aware of this link discussing fips.sys on earlier versions
of Windows: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc750356.aspx. But
I thought that wasn't supported. I also see the BCrypt* functions. But
that seems to be encryption.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

Regards,

George.