From: Joel VanderWerf on
Thomas Leitner wrote:
> * Supports common Markdown extension (similar to Maruku)
> [Syntax]: http://kramdown.rubyforge.org/syntax.html

Thanks for this gem and especially for the extensions!

From: Denis Defreyne on
On 21 Nov 2009, at 09:05, Thomas Leitner wrote:

> ## kramdown 0.1.0 released
>
> This is the first release of kramdown, yet-another-Markdown
> parser/converter for Ruby, with the following features: [..]

Sweet! This looks quite useful and I’ll be giving this a try in the next few days. I’ve already added support for Kramdown to nanoc (http://nanoc.stoneship.org/) at the request of a kramdown/nanoc user whose name unfortunately escapes me at this point…

Regards,

Denis

--
Denis Defreyne