From: raj on
hi,
wot is the latest version of visual studio .net? i worked in .net 4 yrs b4
and totally out of field for 4 years and want to work back.. i wroked in .net
framework 1.1.. what books/tutorial i can read to update me??
Thanks
Raj
From: mick on

"raj" <raj(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hi,
> wot is the latest version of visual studio .net? i worked in .net 4 yrs b4
> and totally out of field for 4 years and want to work back.. i wroked in
> .net
> framework 1.1.. what books/tutorial i can read to update me??
> Thanks
> Raj

Visual Studio 2010 and .net 4.0

mick

From: Arne Vajhøj on
On 19-06-2010 23:59, raj wrote:
> wot is the latest version of visual studio .net? i worked in .net 4 yrs b4
> and totally out of field for 4 years and want to work back.. i wroked in .net
> framework 1.1.. what books/tutorial i can read to update me??

Latest version of .NET is 4.0 and latest version of Visual Studio is 2010.

Arne
From: Cmplx80 on
raj wrote:
> hi,
> wot is the latest version of visual studio .net? i worked in .net 4 yrs b4
> and totally out of field for 4 years and want to work back.. i wroked in .net
> framework 1.1.. what books/tutorial i can read to update me??
> Thanks
> Raj
Microsoft has several tutorials at various levels on their site.