From: Franci Nabalanci on
Another job for masochists...
As I red in /usr/ports/UPDATING I should run portmaster -r libgcrypt. I did
and there were 50 to 70 ports (many of them KDE4 related). As usual it was
not successful. For example openldap want firs uninstall and install again
(it happened during night) and about ten others. I spent more than two years
with FreeBSD but my favorite Linux distro waiting that I came home.

From: Jerry on
On Thu, 29 Jul 2010 10:36:42 -0500
Franci Nabalanci <lumiwa(a)gmail.com> articulated:

> Another job for masochists...
> As I red in /usr/ports/UPDATING I should run portmaster -r libgcrypt.
> I did and there were 50 to 70 ports (many of them KDE4 related). As
> usual it was not successful. For example openldap want firs uninstall
> and install again (it happened during night) and about ten others. I
> spent more than two years with FreeBSD but my favorite Linux distro
> waiting that I came home.

I have openldap installed and running. Using:
"portupgrade -rf libgcrypt", I did not encounter any problems. You
could also use: "portmanager -u -p -l -y" to accomplish the same goal.
Obviously, you should start with a fresh update of the ports tree.

--
Jerry ✌
FreeBSD-Ports.user(a)seibercom.net