From: terryau on
hi, Is it possible to link my access data base to my web page. I have copied
a access data base to my web page and wish changes/ updates in the data base
to be reflected automatically in the web page. Is this possible?
From: Umar on
Ho do you copy your database to your web page, if it is done through
SharePoint then it is automatic.

SharePoint also will keep track and reconcile between your "local" database
and any discrepancy when you were not connected to the web and has to work
locally for example during the time you are cut-off from the Internet.

From: De Jager on

From: Lowell Peiffer on

From: joelgeraldine on
;jj;hvj;hvj;

groupe de discussion : 54B27349-A0B3-4177-B93B-037F5777189F(a)microsoft.com...