From: İlknur Ates on
i would like a link in a macro but dont know how i can give it.
i mean i have a macro and use an adress like this http://ad.....
of course i want to copy something from there to my work sheet.
Help me please. thanks.
From: Don Guillett on

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software
dguillett(a)gmail.com

From: Dennis Tucker on
Excel 2007 does a pretty good job at doing this kind of stuff.

You want to "Get External Data: From Web". As long as the data on the web
page is not behind a user login, this will bring in the info from the web
URL automatically.

"İlknur Ates" <ilknurates(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> i would like a link in a macro but dont know how i can give it.
> i mean i have a macro and use an adress like this http://ad.....
> of course i want to copy something from there to my work sheet.
> Help me please. thanks.

Pages: 1
Prev: GetOpenFileName
Next: Auto complete a row